Introducing Apps: 360 Security Lite for Android – Security and antivirus on Android
Publisher: 360 Mobile Security
Requirements: Android 2.2 and up
* 360 Security Lite is a shortened version of the popular security and antivirus protection for Android devices – 360 Security, specifically designed for low-end machines (<1GB of RAM). Although it has been compressed a lot compared to the previous generation, but this tool is fully integrated with its original features.
* 360 Security Lite is a shortened version of the 360 Security app, developed for all Android 2.2 devices and is free to use.
* Latest Security Features of 360 Security Lite for Android
– Added battery optimization. Accelerate with one touch.
– Bug fixes and performance improvements.
* 360 Security Lite What’s Hot:
– Ensures minimum battery life: Designed specifically for devices with less than 1GB of memory.
– Smallest installation package (4MB): Lightest mobile optimization and security tool.
– Integrated # 1 antivirus engine, trusted by 200 million people worldwide.
* Highlights of security applications and antivirus 360 Security Lite:
1. Speed up your phone and save battery
– perfect acceleration
– Smart battery saving
– Solution for slow machine: Identification of the core causes the machine to operate slowly.
– Clean junk files
– Clean large files
– Clean WhatsApp small video caches with one touch.
3. Mobile Security:
– Powerful Cloud Scan and Antivirus System with improved QVS + Cloud engine (AV-TEST certification).
– Full protection of the device in real time
– Quick Scan: It takes only 6 seconds to scan the entire device, 300% faster than the paid applications that support the same feature and only consumes about 70% of the memory.
* Compare 360 Security Lite and 360 Security:
1. Breeding point:
– Support 3 modules: Accelerate, clean and antivirus.
– Protect personal data when online payment, device security and anti-virus.
– Clean the device by cleaning the cached, large files.
– Multiple app installs.
– Widget support on home screen.
– Supports whitelist, which contains applications / files that you want to remove from the scanning process.
- Because it is a compact version, 360 Security Lite will have certain limitations, including:
– Phone search, call blockers, and messages are not supported.
– Does not support application management, uninstalled installed applications, and system applications.
– Does not support traffic monitoring using network packets.
– Application locking is not supported.
– Advanced cleaning features are limited compared to 360 Security.
– Application menu minimized.
You can download this Apps on Google store (CHplay) with keyword: 360 Security Lite for Android