Introducing : ApowerMirror for Android – Export Android screen to your PC for free
Requirements: Android 5.0 and above
* ApowerMirror is a free application that allows you to connect and export video content or game screen from phone to computer. Furthermore, you can remotely control Android devices using your keyboard and mouse on your PC.
* Key features of ApowerMirror for Android:
– Export and control Android screen
– Capture or record your phone screen
– Send a phone message using a computer keyboard
– Show Android notifications on your PC
– Connect via USB and Wifi
* How to use ApowerMirror:
– Step 1: First, you need to download the free ApowerMirror to your Android device by clicking the Download button above and let the app install automatically.
– Step 2: Download the ApowerMirror software for your computer at http://www.apowersoft.com/phone-mirror and proceed to install it step by step.
– Step 3: On the computer, you select the user mode:
Guess guest mode is free and requires no account creation, many features are limited.
Free Account Mode: Free and need to register account and have all the basic features.
VIP Mode: You will get all the features but need to buy.
– Step 4: Sign up: You can use some social networking accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or create a new ApowerMirror account.
– Step 5: Select to connect to your phone via Wifi or USB cable.
– Step 6: Launch the ApowerMirror app on your phone and click on the M icon at the bottom of the screen. At the same time, ApowerMirror will scan and identify computers with software installed in the same network. At this time, everything on the phone screen will be displayed on the computer.
You can download this Apps on Google store with keyword: ApowerMirror for Android#ApowerMirror for Android - Export Android screen to your PC for free