Introducing: Cortana for Android – Microsoft’s Cortana virtual assistant on Android
Requirements: Android 4.4 or higher
* Cortana – the perfect virtual assistant application for Android users has just been updated version of Microsoft comes with a series of new features, including the display of missed call reminders, reminders when traveling and convenient than when watching other events. In particular, the new Cortana has interactive support right on the lock screen.
* Cortana virtual assistant application for Android:
– Provides useful reminder messages
– Show missed call notification
– Use more convenient
* Key features of Cortana for Android
– Say what you want, spontaneously, or even enter content into the search box, Cortana will “pull” them in front of you from useful websites or help you perfect things.
– Search for answers using Bing, including the results of the latest soccer matches, movie premieres, nearest restaurant searches, events, workshops and more.
– Use Cortana to set reminders at a specific time or on a periodic basis or simply travel / arrival time at a certain location.
Set alarm clock.
Make a voice call to ask Cortana to get the exact phone number you need instead of having to do it manually.
– Enter text by voice: Use voice to “command” Cortana “write” what you say instead of manually entering text as before
* Other function:
– Allows to change the color of Cortana in the general settings.
– Faster and more efficient: Increase response speed by 20%.
– Change the application icon and interface to purple.
Cortana Beta is currently being tested on a number of devices
Take Cortana’s virtual assistant to the Lock screen. From now on, you do not need to unlock the device
You can immediately connect with Cortana to order, ask questions or do anything you want. In the future, this feature will be supported for all Android users.
You can download this App on Google store with keyword: Cortana for Android