Introducing: Edge Gestures for Android – Set up the virtual control area on the Android screen edge
Publisher: ChYK the dev
Requirements: Android 4.4 or higher
* Edge Gestures allows you to set up three virtual navigation buttons next to your Android phone’s screen, helping users navigate the phone with simple gestures.
* The user will set up a virtual control area completely invisible on the two sides of the phone screen. Then, assign actions like home, back, recent app, scroll to top … via gestures like click, double click, hold click, swipe from edge, drag and slide …
* The most impressive feature of Edge Gestures is that it creates a virtual control area invisible so it does not cause aesthetic.
* No ads and does not drain the battery too much. Edge Gestures is compatible with Android 4.4 and higher devices
* Highlights of the application Edge Gestures for Android
– Launch apps or shortcuts.
– Virtual keys: Back, Home, Recent Apps.
– Expand status bar: Notifications or quick settings.
– Scroll to get started (Android 6.0 and up).
– Power dialog.
– Adjust brightness or volume media.
– Roll the screen quickly.
– Convert split screen.
– Control area next to the screen, you can customize the width, length and position.
– This app needs your permission to run.
* New feature
– Add “On keyboard” in the usual options instead of “Allow on keyboard”.
– Patched some bugs.
You can buy and download this App on Google store with keyword: Edge Gestures for Android