Introducing App: Gesture Control for Android – Controls Android phones similar to iPhone X
Requirements: Android 4.1 and above
* Gesture Control is an application that allows you to control your smartphone by swiping, touching full touch like the iPhone X, making full use of your Android device.
* Objects should use Gesture Control include:
– Technology Experts: People who want to experience the latest features on their device.
– People with small hands or phones are too big, the operation on the navigation bar at the bottom of the phone screen difficult when using one hand.
– Devices with broken hard disks.
– Smartphone users with gloves or problems when touching conventional virtual keys. The sensor area of the application is customizable. So you can adjust the perfect size.
* Available gestures include:
– Swipe up, left, right.
– Swipe up / left / right and hold.
– swipe up half.
– Swipe down halfway and hold.
– Double-click (Donation or Pro version).
* Actions that you can perform through gestures like:
– Recent apps
– Quick Installation
– Source dialog (Power off, restart on some devices …)
– Multiple windows (Android 7 and up).
– Google assistant (if installed).
– Adjust volume (requires Partial Pro).
– Display information (Pro part required).
– Multimedia Control (Pro part required).
– Brightness adjustment (Pro part required).
– Launch other applications (requires Pro version).
* New feature:
– Added option to change the position of the sensor bar (only available if you know the function of this bar.
– New gesture Long click (in Pro version).
– New gesture: Double-click and hold (Pro).
– Update description.
You can download this App on Google store with keyword: Gesture Control for Android