Introducing: GLTools for Android – GPU graphics optimizer on Android
Limit: $ 2.99
Requirements: Android 2.3.x and above
* GLTools for Android is a tool that helps players optimize their graphics to make them smoother and less jittery on low profile smartphones. Download and buy GLTools for Android if you want to play heavy graphics games “smart” on your smartphone offline.
* GLTools for Android is a custom OpenGLES driver (proxy), compatible with all popular OpenGLES 2.0 and GPU + ARM or x86 processors. Simply put, it works similarly to Chainfire3D for Android.
* Highlights of GLTools for Android:
– Change the resolution and bitness rendering in all applications, even if the default application does not support
– Change the GPU name, enjoy enhanced graphics even on low-end GPUs
– Full control over the texture: Now users can unpack or compress them (even if the GPU device does not support that texture) and resize. Note that the uncompressed feature is available when the user installs the plugin (requires Internet to do this task).
– Optimized shader speed to optimize performance (used in Unity3D graphics engine)
– Enable MSAA or CSAA in all applications to improve graphics quality (if GPU devices support).
– Performance measurement with FPS count on beautiful screens (or users can provide FPS information to Logcat if experienced)
* GLTools for Android does not work on:
– Nexus 6 Android 6.0.1
– Firmware Stock Nvidia Shield
– Some games on the device have Mail GPU. Adreno support more
– Device is not root
* GLTools for Android is 100% safe if the user has a restored version installed. If it does not work, users can edit flash uninstall_gltools.zip in the recovery file and send the email to the developer with detailed error or refund request.
You can buy and download this App on Google store with keyword: GLTools for Android – GPU graphics optimizer on Android