Introducing Apps: Google Drive for Android – Free Data Sync on Android
* Google Drive is a cloud storage service developed by Google that allows users to upload videos, photos, documents and access them easily from any device, including PCs, smartphones and tablets. . In addition, this application also allows you to view, edit and comment on documents or folders.
* Updated Google Drive new features for Android
– Upload multiple files and view progress in target folder.
– Sort by color folders.
– Enhanced performance and bug fixes.
* Google Drive Key Features for Android
– With Google Drive, you can save all your files in one place, so you can access them anywhere and share them with others.
– Use the Google Drive for Android app to access your Google Drive photos, data, videos, and other files.
– Publish to Google Drive directly from your Android device.
– Share any file with friends and relatives, colleagues.
– Access the files people have shared with you on Google Drive.
– Support offline mode so that you can view them whenever you do not have internet connection.
– Manage files quickly.
– Create and edit Google data with support for table types, comments, and rich text formats.
– Create and edit Google spreadsheets with support for text formatting, multiple sheets and sorting.
– Edit your Google document and spreadsheet with colleagues in seconds.
– View Google presentation data with full animations and speaker notes.
– View PDFs, Office data and other data types.
– Scans data types, invoices, and messages for safe storage in Drive, then searches for content after posting.
– Print files saved in Google Drive quickly using Google Cloud Print.
– Open files saved in Google Drive through Drive-enabled apps in your browser.
– Faster File and Directory Search: This feature allows users to easily search all files regardless of which device was uploaded from.
– To increase the speed and accuracy of the search process, users can limit the keywords / file type / poster name / email address when entering the Search bar.
– Optimize the experience to take advantage of the widescreen display for tablet users, the Honeycomb operating system (Android 3.0+).
– View, delete and restore files and moved to trash.
– Manage and share files quickly with new menu.
You can download this App on Google store with keyword: Google Drive for Android