As noted, many users report that they cannot receive messages and notifications from apps on Galaxy S10. So what is the cause and how to fix it? The answer will be answered shortly!
If the system detects that any application has not been used for 3 days, it will put them to sleep or prevent them from running in the background to save maximum power consumption. This is also the main cause of the phenomenon of not receiving notifications and messages on Galaxy S10.
The fix is also quite simple, you just need to disable this feature on apps that lose notifications, messages or even turn off the Adaptive Battery feature (battery optimization). Of course, after disabling, your smartphone will consume more power than before!
For details on the Adaptive Battery feature, you can refer to the following article: Android 9 Pie on Galaxy smartphones will automatically turn off unused applications.
1: How to fix the status of not receiving messages and notifications on Galaxy S10 for each application:
– Step 1: Open the Settings menu on the Galaxy S10 > Select on Apps
– Step 2: Click on the 3-dot icon in the upper right corner > Special access > Select next to “Optimize battery usage”.
– Step 3: Select the drop-down menu > All.
– Step 4: At this point, if any application is being optimized, the slider will be in the on position, otherwise, if the application is not optimized, the switch will be in the off position. That is, if you want to fix the error of losing notifications, you need to switch the location bar next to the application to the off state.
2: How to fix the status of not receiving messages and notifications on Galaxy S10 for all apps:
– Step 1: Open the Settings menu on the Galaxy S10 > Select “Device care”
– Step 2: Select the “Battery” item > Click on the 3-dot menu in the upper right corner
– Step 3: Select Settings > Search for Adaptive Battery and disable this feature.
Thus, I showed you how to disable the “Battery optimization” feature on each application or the entire application to fix the situation of not receiving messages and notifications on Galaxy S10.
Good luck with the operation and don’t forget to share it with your friends if you find it useful!