Howto flash firmware android with ResearchUpgrade tools
In this article, we will guide you to install stock firmware for your phone using ResearchUpgrade software
Features to note:
- Save all your important data
- When you do, you should prepare a good cable.
- over 90% rechargeable battery to ensure the machine does not lose power.
- when running rom absolutely do not unplug the cable if installing rom.
First, find and install drivers for your phone
Next, find and download the necessary firmware
Next, download the ResearchUpgrade software
Steps by steps guide:
Step 1: extract the downloaded firmware file, get the .pac file
Step 2: Open the ReSearchUpgrade software
Step 3: Click on “Load Packet” and select the .Pac file in the unzipped firmware folder.
Step 4: Click on “start”.
Step 5: Wait 5 minutes, the software will automatically flashing
Step 6: When Done, your phone is automatically restarted.
Done, Watch video tutorials:
- Howto flash firmware adnroid with SP MDT software
- Howto flash firmware android with SP Flash tools
- Howto Flash firmware android with Piranha box (bin file)
- Howto Flash firmware android with QPST soft
ok, happy for you.
4 thoughts on “Howto Use ResearchUpgrade tools (SPD Tools) flash firmware”
Please how do I get in contact with you
Am having issues flashing m gionee S9 …
Somebody help plssss.
What problem do you have?
Sir please tell me the password of Gionee IUNI U2.Because when i extract the file it shows to enter password. So what is the password or how to solve it
pass is: https://firmware247.com