Howto Root for Oppo F1 (F1w)
Note before Root Oppo F1:
– Turn off the antivirus firewall if you have one.
– Backup files and contacts.
– Your mobile phone is up to 80% and connected to the internet
– Go to “Settings” and click on “Developer Option” and switch “ON” it.
– Go to Settings> Privacy> Highlight “Unknown sources.”
Steps to proceed Root oppo F1 (F1w):
Here, I introduce Root Oppo F1 (F1w) with Kingoroot
- – Turn on internet connection and download KingoRoot.apk for Oppo F1 .
- – Install the “Kingoroot” app.
- – Start the Kingoroot application and click on One Click Root to get started
- – The Root process will complete within 1-2 minutes.
- – Wait until the results appear.
- – Results: Success or Failure.
- Finally, download the Root Checker Basic on Google Play to check Root permissions.
The effect of rooting:
- Install custom rom
- Remove pre-installed applications from Oppo
- Block ads in any app
- Install incompatible apps
- It is possible to update the software for the latest version without having to wait for the manufacturer to provide it via OTA.
- Change Skin for your Android
- Speed up and speed up your Android device’s battery life
- Make a backup of your entire Android phone or tablet.