Are you looking for the Stock firmware ROM of your Huawei V8 KNT-AL20 device?
On this page, you can find the official link to get the Huawei V8 KNT-AL20 Firmware Stock ROM (Flash File). The Firmware package comes as a zip file containing Firmware, USB Driver, Flash Tool, and How-to Install Guide.
Why You want to flashing Huawei V8 KNT-AL20 firmware?
- Your phone runs too slowly. It will make your phone.
- Unlock or Disable your forgotten screen pattern or pin or password using Hard Reset or Flashing ROM.
- Fix or resolve Your device Freezing and hanging problem.
- Fix and resolve Your device Unfortunately, The process com.google.process.gapps has stopped.
- Fix Your device ‘Unfortunately, Contacts has stopped’.
- Fix and resolve Your device unexpected Application crashes.
- Clean your phone to wipe your personal data.
- Recover your factory settings. your phone
- Your phone Hanging Problems
- Remove Huawei V8 KNT-AL20 Boot loop.
What should I Need Before Flash Huawei V8 KNT-AL20 firmware ?
You need to make backup your Huawei V8 KNT-AL20 phone before performing Flashing a new ROM that all your app and personal data you want not to lose. Backing up your app is not advisable b/c it may cause problem with your phone Later you install it on your phone. Also all your app is available on Play store you can easily install on your Huawei V8 KNT-AL20 android phone. Some app infect and will cause again problem to your phone so no need to backup your android app. Make backup of your phone personal data.
I have Forgotten my Security Password of my Huawei V8 KNT-AL20 phone. What i will Do now?
Flashing your Huawei V8 KNT-AL20 phone with new Firmware or Rom will remove your security password from your android phone but remember all your data will be lose after flashing your ROM.
Do I Need to Install Firmware If Latest Update Available for Device?
Its depend on you. Without installing firmware you can update your Huawei V8 KNT-AL20 phone. Also you can flash your phone with latest version.
If I Install Huawei V8 KNT-AL20 Firmware. Will it Remain Root??
After installing firmware your rooted phone will no longer remain rooted. If you want to convert your rooted phone to unroot phone you have to flash a new ROM or we have other method to convert your rooted ROM to unroot ROM.
Download Huawei V8 KNT-AL20 Firmware Stock Rom ( Flash File)
- Model: Huawei V8 KNT-AL20
- File Name: Huawei_V8_KNT-AL20_24062016.rar
- File size: 1.15GB
- Tool: Huawei HiSuite (Latest Version)
- Howto Flash (Install): Follow Tutorial
Download Huawei V8 KNT-AL20 Firmware File
- Model: Huawei Honor V8 KNT-AL20
- File Name: Huawei_Honor_V8_KNT-AL20_HLKNTAL20M101305_Board_Software_General_Android_6.0_EMUI_4.1_05021VNR_HMT.rar
- File size: 533MB
- Tool: Huawei Smartphone Multi-Download Software
- Howto Flash (Install): How to use Huawei Smartphone Multi Download Software
Download Huawei Honor V8 KNT-AL20 Firmware File
How to install Huawei V8 KNT-AL20 Firmware
- Download and Extract the Huawei V8 KNT-AL20 Stock ROM Package on the Computer.
- Once you have extracted the Stock ROM package, you will be able to get the Firmware.
- Install the Provided USB driver on the computer.
- Once the Flash Tool is launched, Load the Stock ROM (Firmware) in the Flash Tool.
- Connect your Device to the computer using the USB Data Cable.
- Once the Flashing process is completed, Disconnect your device from the computer and restart it.
[*] Tool: If you are inclined to have a copy of the latest version of Huawei HiSuite, then head over to Huawei HiSuite page.
[*] Backup: We recommend taking a backup of your data from the device, as flashing or installing the ROM using the Flash Tool will permanently delete your data from the device.
[*] Broken Link: If you face any Problems while trying to download our files like “Dead Links, Broken Links, Damage Links ” Feel Free Contact Us. Our Team Tries to Solved your problem within 48 hours.
[*] Credits: Our firmware is 100% authentic and has been officially released by Huawei Mobile Corp., Ltd.
[*] If you have any problem with Huawei V8 KNT-AL20 Firmware Stock Rom (Flash File), then connect us on our Contact us Page.