Are you looking for the Stock firmware ROM of your LG A390 LGA390 device?
in this post, we share official link to download LG A390 LGA390 Stock firmware rom (Flash File). flash it in your LG A390 LGA390 device and enjoy the original Android experience again.
Why You want to flashing Rom for LG A390 LGA390?
- Your LG A390 LGA390 phone runs too slowly. It will make your phone.
- Unlock or Disable your forgotten screen pattern or pin or password using Hard Reset or Flashing ROM.
- Fix or resolve Your LG A390 LGA390 device Freezing and hanging problem.
- Fix and resolve Your LG A390 LGA390 device Unfortunately, The process com.google.process.gapps has stopped.
- Fix Your LG A390 LGA390 device ‘Unfortunately, Contacts has stopped’.
- Fix and resolve Your LG A390 LGA390 device unexpected Application crashes.
- Clean your LG A390 LGA390 phone to wipe your personal data.
- Recover your factory settings. your LG A390 LGA390 phone
- Your LG A390 LGA390 phone Hanging Problems
- Remove LG A390 LGA390 Boot loop.
How Flashing Firmware Works in LG A390 LGA390 device?
- Flashing Firmware deletes all data address which is know by android devices. It does not overwrites data that’s way recover of android device is possible. Anyone can recover android data that is remove during Flashing Firmware.
How to Fast And More Responsive our LG A390 LGA390 Device?
- Most of android devices is now a day infected with virus which slow down your LG A390 LGA390 phone then you can install Firmware. It will make your phone fast and more responsive.
- Try to update your phone. It may help you if you have any problem or it may also make better your performance.
- Do not keep your files like photos and video on your internal memory. It may also slow down your phone.
- You need to uninstalled those app which is not to used.
- Try to restart your phone one time in a day. It will keep your phone fresh.
Is Flashing ROM Affect Our LG A390 LGA390 Phone Apps?
- Yes, All apps and your personal data will be remove from your device. The apps that you have installed or purchased from store will be remove after flashing ROM.
Can we Restore our Deleted Data in device After Installing LG A390 LGA390 ROM?
- Yes you can recover your deleted data in phone using android data recovery tool. We have many different tools to recovery android data. Some of the are free and some of them are paid application. Remember that after Flashing do not write data on your phone before recover your data like photos, Videos, messages, contacts and call history etc.
Dowload LG A390 LGA390 Stock Firmware Rom ( Flash File)
- File Name: LG A390 LGA390 LGA390 V10F_00_KDZ
- File size: 35MB
- Tools: LG Flash Tool and LGUP
- Howto Flash (Install): Follow Tutorial
Howto Flash LG A390 LGA390 Stock ROM:
Step 1: Place device in download mode. Power device off, while holding volume up, plug computer usb cable into your phone.
Step 2: Run the LG Flash tool .exe file
Step 3: Select “CDMA” as device type and “diag” as phone mode.
Step 4: Use the KDZ file you previously downloaded.
Step 5: Use” Normal Flash” to flash without losing any data. This is to fix system errors. Flashing anything besides the same current firmware will result in a boot loop.
Step 6: Use “CSE Flash” to wipe all data and flash stock firmware onto your device. Use this if you are soft bricked, boot looping, downgrading, sideloading update or just need to go back to 100% stock.
Step 7: Click start and choose your country and language in the pop up window.
Step 8: Hit ok and don’t touch anything until it says 100%.
* Download the correct firmware version for your LG A390 LGA390 Device.
* Do not try to use Rom to another machine
* Backup all data Means, Create A Copy files of Contacts, Image, Video, Music and All Other Your Personal Document. When the run flashing process the Flash tool of erases the data before start the flashing.
* The firmware shared on this post is official released by the company and helps you to recovery your device.
- If code-protected machines, limit the full flash.
P/S : If you’re happy, share this site on social networks or another forums. Thanks