Introducing Apps: OpenVPN Connect for Android – Set up virtual network when browsing the Internet on Android
Requirements: Android 4.0 and above
* OpenVPN Connect for Android is a software that helps users set up a path to access the Internet safely and securely.
With the help of this tool, you can comfortably use your personal information on your Android phone or tablet without fear of bad objects stealing information.
At the same time, similar to other VPN tools (Virtual Private Network), OpenVPN Connect for Android can help users overcome barriers such as blocking geographical IP addresses when watching YouTube videos. Or help users avoid having problems when bad sectors on the network monitor the Internet activity.
* Key Features of OpenVPN Connect for Android:
– Supports Android Ice Cream Sandwich, Jelly Bean and more. Do not require root user to use the program.
– Allows importing .ovpn profiles from external memory card (SD card), OpenVPN Access Server, Private Tunnel or through link in browser.
Battery-friendly: Supports Preferences option to pause VPNs when the screen is blank or when there is no network connection.
– Android Keychain integration: OpenVPN profiles can reference a pair of key authentication keys in the Android keychain.
Supports multi-point authentication using OpenVPN when paused, when running, or when using interactive protocols.
– Full IPv6 support (both layers: tunnel and transport).
– Use PolarSSL.
You can download this App on Google store with keyword: OpenVPN Connect