Are you looking for the Stock firmware ROM of your Oppo R3006 device?
in this post, we share official link to download Oppo R3006 Stock firmware rom (Flash File). flash it in your Oppo R3006 device and enjoy the original Android experience again.
Why You want to flashing Oppo R3006 firmware ?
- Your phone runs too slowly. It will make your phone.
- Unlock or Disable your forgotten screen pattern or pin or password using Hard Reset or Flashing ROM.
- Fix or resolve Your device Freezing and hanging problem.
- Fix and resolve Your device Unfortunately, The process com.google.process.gapps has stopped.
- Fix Your device ‘Unfortunately, Contacts has stopped’.
- Fix and resolve Your device unexpected Application crashes.
- Clean your phone to wipe your personal data.
- Recover your factory settings. your Oppo R3006 phone
- Your phone Hanging Problems
- Remove Oppo R3006 Boot loop.
When You Need Flash Oppo R3006 firmware ?
- When ever your device is infected or malfunctioning.
- When your phone is infected with Virus.
- When ever you want Custom Rom on your Phone.
- Your phone Hanging Problems
- Fix or resolve Your Phone Freezing and hanging problem.
- Fix and resolve Your phone Unfortunately, The process com.google.process.gapps has stopped.
- Fix Your phone ‘Unfortunately, Contacts has stopped’.
- Fix and resolve Your Phone unexpected Application crashes.
What Affect of Flashing on your Oppo R3006 Device ?
- Flashing your device ROM or Firmware will remove all of your data on your device. Your apps, your photos, text messages, videos and your account everything will be remove from your Oppo R3006 device. If your photos and video etc are in your external SD card then it will not affect all of your photos and video etc.
What should I Need Before Flash ROM on Oppo R3006 phone?
- You need to make backup your Oppo R3006 phone before performing Flashing a new ROM that all your app and personal data you want not to lose. Backing up your app is not advisable b/c it may cause problem with your phone Later you install it on your phone. Also all your app is available on Play store you can easily install on your Oppo R3006 android phone. Some app infect and will cause again problem to your phone so no need to backup your android app. Make backup of your phone personal data.
What Should be Delete from your Oppo R3006 Phone, When I Tried to Install firmware ?
- After flashing ROM every things will be delete that you have install or you have created. Like the app you have install on your Oppo R3006 phone and the contact or text messages or any history on you phone will be delete. Your phone will same as your original phone you have buy new from the shop after flashing stock ROM. Also your all social accounts like gmail and Facebook etc will also remove from your android phone.
How Will Installing Firmware Affect Voicemail Messages on your Oppo R3006 phone?
- It will not affect your voicemail which is stored in your network provider and not store in yourphone Storage. That’s why it does not affect your voicemail during intalling firmware.
I have Forgotten my Security Password of my Oppo R3006 phone. What i will Do now?
- Flashing your Oppo R3006 phone with new Firmware or Rom will remove your security password from your android phone but remember all your data will be lose after flashing your ROM.
Do I Need to Install Firmware If Latest Update Available for Device?
- Its depend on you. Without installing firmware you can update your Oppo R3006 phone. Also you can flash your phone with latest version.
How to Fast And More Responsive our Oppo R3006 Device?
- Most of android devices is now a day infected with virus which slow down your Oppo R3006 phone then you can install Firmware. It will make your phone fast and more responsive.
- Try to update your phone. It may help you if you have any problem or it may also make better your performance.
- Do not keep your files like photos and video on your internal memory. It may also slow down your phone.
- You need to uninstalled those app which is not to used.
- Try to restart your phone one time in a day. It will keep your phone fresh.
If I Install Firmware on Oppo R3006 Phone. Will it Remain Root?
- After installing firmware your rooted phone will no longer remain rooted. If you want to convert your rooted phone to unroot phone you have to flash a new ROM or we have other method to convert your rooted ROM to unroot ROM.
Is Flashing ROM Affect Our Oppo R3006 Phone Apps?
- Yes, All apps and your personal data will be remove from your device. The apps that you have installed or purchased from store will be remove after flashing ROM.
Can we Restore our Deleted Data in device After Installing Oppo R3006 firmware?
- Yes you can recover your deleted data in phone using android data recovery tool. We have many different tools to recovery android data. Some of the are free and some of them are paid application. Remember that after Flashing do not write data on your phone before recover your data like photos, Videos, messages, contacts and call history etc.
Is Installing Firmware Affect the SD Card in Oppo R3006 phone?
- Installing Firmware does not affect any of your SD Card or Memory Card phone.
How Flashing Firmware Works in Oppo R3006 device?
- Flashing Firmware deletes all data address which is know by android devices. It does not overwrites data that’s way recover of android device is possible. Anyone can recover android data that is remove during Flashing Firmware.
Can Flashing Affect my Points and Levels in Games Installed on Oppo R3006 device?
- It completely depend on you. If you have install your apps on your phone internal storage then it will delete all your points and level after Installing ROM. If you have installed your app on SD card or external memory then it will not affect your points and levels after Installing ROM.
Is My Facebook Account or Gmail or Google Account will Stay there After Installing ROM?
- No, Your all accounts will be remove from your phone after Installing ROM.
Download Oppo R3006 firmware StockRom ( Flash File)
- Model: Oppo R3006
- File Name: Oppo_R3006_EX_11_150828_4.4.4_EMMC_Dump.zip
- File size: 1.7GB
- Tool Flash: Miracle box
- Howto Flash (Install): Follow Full Tutorial
Howto Flash Oppo R3006 firmware:
Use Miracle Box Software to Flash the firmware.
Step 1: Download and extract the Oppo R3006 firmware on your PC.
Step 2: after extracting, you will get the firmware file.
Step 3: Download Miracle box on your PC.
Step 4: Follow the guide to flash stock firmware on your Oppo R3006 device below:
* Download the correct firmware version for your Oppo R3006 Device.
* Do not try to use Rom to another machine
* Backup all data Means, Create A Copy files of Contacts, Image, Video, Music and All Other Your Personal Document.
When the run flashing process the Flash tool of erases the data before start the flashing.
* The firmware shared on this post is official released by the company and helps you to recovery your device.
- If code-protected machines, limit the full flash.
P/S : If you’re happy, share this site on social networks or another forums. Thanks