Introducing: SMS Backup and Restore for Android – Backup and restore SMS
Publisher: Ritesh Sahu
* SMS Backup & Restore is an application that supports backup, restoration of messages on Android device and free use. This is a powerful utility, including many smart and special options, which also allow you to set up automatic backups.
* Latest SMS Backup & Restore application for Android
– More options in the scheduled backup setup.
– Remove the Donate menu item.
– SD memory card support for Android 5.0+ devices.
– Added warning about large backup files in Email.
– Bug fixes and performance improvements.
* Key features of Backup & Restore SMS Backup and Restore application
– Backup SMS messages in XML format.
• Auto-upload options for Email, Google Drive, and Dropbox for backup files created in the original storage folder on the device via the built-in add-ons.
– Set up automatic backup process.
– Backup format depends on Android version. This allows messages to be easily moved from one device to another.
– Select the messages you want to back up.
– View / restore all messages or selected messages only.
– Delete all messages on the phone.
– Share backed up emails backed up files.
– XML files can be converted to other formats and also viewed on a computer.
– Works on Android v1.5 to 5.0 devices.
* SMS Backup & Restore for Android requires access to:
– Messages to perform backup or restore tasks.
– Memory: Create backup files on SD card.
– Phone Calls: This permission ensures that error recovery does not occur on some devices.
– Internet connection: to show ads.
– User Information: To display and store the contact name in the backup file.
– Run when device is open: To start the scheduled backup.
– View network connections: To ensure your app does not load ads without an Internet connection.
– Vibrate mode: vibrate when a task completes.
– Prevent your phone from sleeping while backing up or restoring.
You cand download this App on google store with keyword: SMS Backup and Restore for Android