Introducing: Spacedesk for Android – Turns Android into a secondary monitor for your computer
Requirements: Android 4.1 and above
* Spacedesk is a free screen sharing tool that can convert Android device into a secondary monitor for a Windows PC or tablet via a Wi-Fi connection. Then, the Windows computer screen will be displayed on the Android screen.
* Quick guide to using Spacedesk:
1. Install the spacedesk driver software for Windows Primary PC (server). Download at https://www.spacedesk.net/download/
2. Install the Spacedesk Android application for the secondary machine (client).
3. Open Spacedesk on Android and connect to the Windows Primary PC server.
Network connection: The PC and Android client must use the same LAN or WAN.
* Other internal connections:
– Through Mobile Hotspot.
– Via USB Tethering (No Internet connection required).
* Requires Windows main machine:
– Main engine (Windows server) running Windows 10, 8.1, 8, or Win 7.
– Support dual or multi screen monitors.
– Spacedesk drivers must be installed.
* Requires Android
– Secondary (client) machines are phones, tablets, or Android devices that run Spacedesk for Android.
– Android device is used as an alternative to the Miracast screen (Miracast sink) and WiDi display.
– Lower video transmission and network load than the Miracast and WiDi displays.
* Network requirements
– Network connection between the primary Windows machine and the secondary or secondary device.
– Virtual display on LAN (Local Area Network) and / or Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN).
– The network must support the TCP / IP protocol.
– Wireless monitors (for example, Wifi) and remote screens for Windows on wired networks (Ethernet, for example).
This version of Spacedesk Android app can only connect to the latest version of Windows Driver (Beta III v0.9.9z.40). Download and install the latest Windows Driver.
You can download this App on Google store with keyword: Spacedesk for Android