Introducing Apps: Upgrade for Android Pro Tool – Android OS upgrade tool
Publisher: Pro Tool Apps
Requirements: Android 3.0 and above
* Upgrade for Android Pro Tool Apps is an essential application for detecting smartphone or tablet specs and upgrading or updating a new version of the Android operating system.
* This application has the ability to test your device and decide if it meets the minimum requirements to run the latest Android operating system. You can use the Upgrade for Android ™ Pro Tools app to test your system. Set the device for the Android OS version you use: CPU frequency, RAM and internal memory. It also checks for whether your device should be rooted and updated.
* You can learn about each type of operating system and determine which one suits your needs to level or update your Android software.
* Key features of the program
– Root Check: It can automatically detect whether your device should be Root or Unroot.
– Simple, easy-to-use and quick to use application design guide for Android software upgrades.
– Necessary for users who want to upgrade their system
– Some information and software features users note:
- Android Lollipop, version 5.0
- Android KitKat, version 4.4
- Android Jellybean, version 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3
- Android IceCream, version 4.0
- Android Honeycomb, version 3.0
- Android Gingerbread, version 2.3
– Detects the current version of Android software, detects RAM and internal memory available in the device as well as checks the Root. Optimal upgrade / update tool.
You can download this Apps on Google store with keyword: Upgrade for Android Pro Tool