Introducing Apps: vMEyeSuper for Android – Access and monitor your phone’s camera
Requirements: Android 2.3 and above
* vMEyeSuper is a MeYetech developer utility that allows you to view and control video streams directly from your camera and video encoder. The app is offered for free on Android 2.3+ phones.
* Highlights of vMEyeSuper application on Android
In addition to running Android platform, vMEyeSuper also supports operation on iOS, compatible with iPhone, iPod Touch.
– View and monitor unlimited videos on mobile devices with wifi connections.
– Supports multi-channel video encoding.
– Support manipulation Pan, Tilt, Zoom.
– Direct video connection, without any video passing through 3rd party server.
– Capture screen when viewed directly and save to your photo library.
– Supports landscape and portrait modes.
– It is possible to change the IP address and port as desired for local or remote users.
– Supports video history review.
– Support for DVR or IPCameras of different manufacturers.
– Alarm support.
* New feature of vMEyeSuper application on Android:
– Fixed horizontal screen error.
– Fixed an issue where version 1.3.5 caused the substream view (sub network flow) to be incorrect.
– Improved speed for 1080p high-definition video.
– Fixed some errors when playing Detech Record.
– Fixed image viewing (ID mode).
– Improved connection speed for some Dvr (ID mode).
– Fixed remote playback.
– Fixed video positioning bug.
– Fixed technical issues on HTC phones.
– Added Dvr remote setting.
– Fixed crashes, crashes.
You can download this App on Google store with keyword: vMEyeSuper