Download Xiaomi Mi Pad 2 stock firmware (stockrom)
After a period of use, your Xiaomi Mi Pad 2 may generate an error:
– your device screen only shows logo after boot.
– your device auto reboots.
– your device is hanging.
– your device runs slow.
– your device not working properly.
or you want to back Update your device.
At this point, you need to re-run the operating system for the device.
so, in this post, we share oficial link to download Xiaomi Mi Pad 2 firmware rom (stockrom).
- Rom version: V188.8.131.52.LACCNED (MIUI8)
- Author: MIUI Official Team
- Size: 862M
- Download Mi 4c China
This Rom help full for: device screen only shows logo after boot, device reboots, device is hanging, device runs slow, device not working properly, Or you want to back Update your device, … and etc.
Howto Flash Xiaomi Mi Pad 2 Stock ROM:
Step 1: Download and extract the Xiaomi Mi Pad 2 stock firmware on your PC.
Step 2: after extracting, you will get the firmware file.
Step 3: Download and Install USB Driver for Xiaomi Mi Pad 2 smartphone on your PC ( skip if driver are already installed ) before flash.
Step 4: Follow the guide to flash stock firmware on your device below:
* Download the correct firmware version for your Xiaomi Mi Pad 2 Device.
* Do not try to use Rom to another machine
* Backup all data Means, Create A Copy files of Contacts, Image, Video, Music and All Other Your Personal Document.
When the run flashing process the Flash tool of erases the data before start the flashing.
* The firmware shared on this post is official released by the company and helps you to recovery your device.
- If code-protected machines, limit the full flash.
P/S : If you’re happy, share this site on social networks or another forums. Thanks