Howto flash firmware adnroid with SP MDT software
In this article, we will guide you to install stock firmware for your phone using SP MDT software.
Features to note:
- Save all your important data
- When you do, you should prepare a good cable.
- over 90% rechargeable battery to ensure the machine does not lose power.
- when running rom absolutely do not unplug the cable if installing rom.
steps by steps guide:
Step 1). Turn off the smartphone. Cable is not connected to the computer.
Step 2). Remove the battery and insert it again
Step 3). Connect your phone to a computer cable. The operating system detects a new device
Step 4). Disconnect the cable from the computer.
Step 5). Run SPMultiPortFlashDownloadProject.exe
Step 6). Choose File> Open File Agent download and specify the file MTK_AllInOneDA.bin (it is in the folder SP_MDT).
Step 7). Click Scatter File and select the Scatter File file (it’s in the folder with the rom).
Step 8). Select Tick BootRom+PreLoaderCOM Sel All that described below the picture.
Step 9). Select” Start All” and click to start the Flashing Process.
If the phone is not detected, then unplug it from the computer, remove and insert the battery (if the battery is removable) and reconnect it to the computer.
Step 10). After (OK) click Stop and disable any phone.
Step 11). Completed.
Done, Watch video tutorials
- Howto flash firmware android with SP Flash tools
- Howto Flash firmware android with Piranha box (bin file)
- Howto Flash firmware android with QPST soft
- Howto flash firmware android with ResearchUpgrade tools
ok, happy for you.