Howto Flash firmware android with QPST soft
In this article, we will guide you to install stock firmware for your phone using QPST soft.
Features to note:
- Save all your important data
- When you do, you should prepare a good cable.
- over 90% rechargeable battery to ensure the machine does not lose power.
- when running rom absolutely do not unplug the cable if installing rom.
steps by steps guide:
Step 1.Connect your phone to PC and let the driver install
Step 2.Install QPST
Step 3.Open QPST Configuration -> Add new port -> Select the com port of your device -> exit
Step 4.Go to Start -> All Programs -> QPST eMMC Software Download open the tool -> Check program boot loaders -> Browse for the device com port
Step 5.Click Load XML def and browse for rawprogram_unsparse.xml in folder ROM
Step 6.Click Load Patch def and browse for patch0.xml in folder ROM
Step 7.Check the search path 2 and browse for the folder ROM
Step 8.Now click download, wait for the download to finish
(it never finish but it also detects for a new driver, and that’s important)
and it will search for the new hardware found, install the driver.
Done, Watch video tutorials
- Howto flash firmware adnroid with SP MDT software
- Howto flash firmware android with SP Flash tools
- Howto Flash firmware android with Piranha box (bin file)
- Howto flash firmware android with ResearchUpgrade tools
ok, happy for you.